Monday, August 15, 2011

Simple Seaside Set

Yup, I am making note cards again! This time, I am concentrating on using textures along with basic images.

For great texture in my cardstock, I need go no further than the great lines of paper at PaperTemptress! In the note card below, I used 3 different textured papers along with some Neenah to create a bright and crisp look with lots of pizazz.

Here's one of my cards:

Day at the Beach
Stamp: beach duo from Beach Babes set (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Cardstock: White Felt Grandee, Red Pepper Thick Columns, Deep Blue Crepe Ruche and Neenah Solar White (PaperTemptress)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: B00, B01, B21, B23, B24, E00, E02, E07, E09, E11, E31, E33, E34, E35, R27, R29,
Tools: circle cutter (Creative Memories)

You can see the others on the PaperTemptress blog.

5 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...