Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Rock and Roll Journal

School is around the corner and my daughter, the remarkable Roguette, has a new writing journal on her school supply list. Roguette does not like mass marketed products at all...she's her own woman... so I always have to create something unique for her.

This week, we are having a Tribute to Teens challenge on Gingersnap Creations and I got to use some fabulous digi images from The Stamping Boutique.

The Roguette does rock her electric guitar so I decided to give her a rock and roll journal but not one with a traditional color scheme. I used some great Light Blue Neenah for the images and then matted them with the flip side of this awesome blue and orange paper. To finish off, I added some funky red corners.

Rock On Journal
Stamps: using Max and Soulful Madyson (The Stamping Boutique)
Paper: Promenade / Fantasy (We R Memory Makers)
Cardstock: Light Blue Neenah (PaperTemptress); scraps of red (unknown)
Ink: various copics

Hope your day is rockin'! Check out the other great art by the Gingers!

12 comments:

  1. Hey, that rocks. Wonderful images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, my day is rockin with these gorgeous creations!!! Love those stamps, Shar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am sure your daughter loved this journal, such fun. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun project - I love those red corners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards...I am back from vacation. Thanks for visiting me while I was away. take care, gerri

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lucky your daughter is to have a Mum who creates such a cool and unique journal!
    Oozes individuality, exactly like your daughter I would imagine. So great that she is her own person.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun altered journal - I'm sure your daughter loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great cards! those are fun imsges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just way cool and I know your daughter will love this! So Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...