Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Revisiting Art Exchanges

It's the 5th Wednesday of the month which happens only "once in a blue moon" so it's also time for Gingersnap Creations' Blue Moon Challenge. These challenges are often a little different than the usual fare at GC and often ask participants to look back at some cool stuff on the GC blog or venture out into the blogosphere.

This week, we are taking a look back at some of the fun past art exchange themes. I picked the Soar ATC theme.



I used some Invoke Art stamps to put together this ATC. I stamped and masked some tag images and added a Parisian map background. After stamping, I painted the image with ink to give it a soft look.

Why not check out what the other Gingers have put together and pick a theme of your own to revisit!

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is lovely Shar. I really love the soft colouring Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful ATC, the images are fabulous, love the tag on it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...