Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hanging Around with Primary Colors

This week's Color Challenge on Gingersnap Creations is to use Primary Colors. What fun! So I broke out the yellow, red and blue copic markers...and this happened!

This fun door hanger was a breeze to make and I got to use up some of my scraps too! I had a couple pieces that fit the bill - a red polka dot, some denim and this great yellow gingham. To top it off, I added a ruche frame around the main image. You can see the second image hanging off the bottom and the sentiment reads "May Your Day Be Filled With Sunshine"!

Here's a closer look at one of the The Stamping Boutique images I used:

So cute!!

The Roguette figured she'd get in on the fun and made this great card using Patch from The Stamping Boutique.

I think the Roguette is one of a kind! Isn't her card fun?

Join us and play with primary colors!

13 comments:

  1. What a funny door hanger, Shar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shar....so very sweet. The colours make the design pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two wonderful pieces, love the door hanging and the swinging boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your door hanger, so bright and cheerful and full of fun. Some little person is going to adore it Shar. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute--and the Roguette's is adorable! My "little" arty girl was enjoying those Stamping Boutique images, too!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The door hanger is fab, Shar - I love how the little guy is swinging off the bottom. And Roguette did a awesome job with her card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These primary colors were such fun to play with and your door hanger is terrific! My compliments too to the Roguette - such a talented family :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect creation for these images. I would never have thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute door hanger I saw over at GSC lovely Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. First of all, the Roguette concept is totally delightful. Secondly, I love your door hanger with the extra element on the bottom. Wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. First...you color with Copics so well! That is the cutest door hanger, Shar!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute door hanger and such great coloring! The Roguette is following right in the footsteps of her mom! Adorable card and such a cute little teddy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...