Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Babes and Tots Today

Happy Wednesday all! Today, we have a new Chestnut Theme Challenge at Gingersnap Creations - Babes and Tots!

I figured as the month was dedicated to the Joys of Childhood, I would enlist my own joyous child, the Roguette, to help me out. We had a lot of fun coloring these Stamping Boutique images together!

Here's the card I made:

Sleepy Time
Stamp: Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star digi (The Stamping Boutique)
Paper: Baby Blue Gingham (Daisy D's)
Cardstock: Glorious Green and Whisper White(Stampin Up)
Copics: B37, E00, E02, E11, E55, E57, G12, G14, G16, G17, R20, RV13, RV14, Y13, Y23, Y26
Tools: circle cutter (Creative Memories)

Of course, my beautiful 11-year-old, the creative Roguette, outdid me with her fabulous card!

Happy Thoughts
Stamp: Doll Baby digi (Stamping Boutique)
Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Mellow Moss and Whisper White(Stampin Up)
Copics: E00, E02, E11, E35, E37, E39, R29, V09, V12, Y13, Y15, YG63, YG67
Tools: circle cutter (Creative Memories)

We had a lot of fun playing with this challenge theme and we hope you play along too! Check out what my fellow Gingers have put together!

9 comments:

  1. I think you BOTH created adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 beautiful cards, love the images and colors you've taken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are wonderful, the images adorable. And Ms Roguette did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are both darling Shar! wow, your roguette has got it going on! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowzers! both of you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a talented duo. Two beautiful cards. I know you're proud of your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both of these cards. Your roguette gets her creative spirit from her mum :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go Roguette! Both cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling cards! And your daughter did a wonderful job....taking after her mother, I see. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...