Saturday, July 23, 2011

Styling with Distress Ink

It was soooo hot yesterday there was nothing to do but stay inside! I grabbed my PaperTemptress papers, some Ranger Distress Ink and some Rogue Redhead stamps and got inky!

Summer Hello
Stamps: cosmos bud and checkered border from Floriculture plate and Hello from Bits and Pieces plate (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Cardstock: Periwinkle Treasures, Glossy Premium White, Heavenly White and Black Pearl Glossy (PaperTemptress)
Ink: Stormy Sky, Broken China and Tumbled Glass (Ranger Distress Ink); Jet Black (StazOn)
Embellishments: 5/8 Splitz Ribbon (Paper Temptress); 3 black brads
Technique: paper peicing

Le Jardin
Stamps: lily of the valley and sentiment from Floriculture plate (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Cardstock: Heavenly White, Glossy Premium White and Black Pearl Glossy (PaperTemptress)
Ink: Bundled Sage and Crushed Olive (Ranger Distress Ink); Jet Black (StazOn)
Embellishments: 5/8 Splitz Ribbon (Paper Temptress)
Technique: paper peicing

To see how I made these cards, check out my post today on the PaperTemptress blog.

6 comments:

  1. Both cards are fabulous, Shar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, shar! Luv how you did on the background of Lily of the valley card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shar, Seems I've been MIA forever. Great cards. Love the green background with the honeycomb, very refreshing.
    Hope your staying cool, every time I hear the news I think of you and how hot it is their.
    Hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty! do stay safe in all the heat. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of your cards- I love the pretty flowers! I hope you are staying cool- I stayed cool at work......: (

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...