Sunday, July 3, 2011

A Simple Set for the Long Weekend

Hope everyone is having a fantastic long weekend especially if you are celebrating your country's birthday as are the US and Canada! Whoohoo!

With all the craziness that accompanies the first long weekend of the Summer, I didn't get to post yesterday for my Simple Set Saturday...but then again, I am not good with hard and fast rules and schedules.

Here's one of the cards, I made for this month's Simple Set on the RRD blog.

Imagination
Stamps: swingers and sentiment from Relish Reading (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Paper: BoBunny papers (I forget the collection name)
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla (Stampin Up)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento)

To see the other cards in the set, check out my latest RRD post!

I am also submitting this card to the Do You Stack Up Challenge which is Squares this week!

Have a great Fourth!

12 comments:

  1. Love your card- the background squares are such a great accent to the great image! Have a safe and happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing choice of papers and image Shar. Hope you are having a great time. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's quite lovely. I like your color combinations =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful and lovely card, Shar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grat card as always, ahhh the simplicity of life in those children on the swing! Hope you are enjoying your holiday! hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant and sweet card! Thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
    hugs Joan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love this card...beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...