Friday, June 24, 2011

Taking the Art on the Road

So excited! I am participating in the Handmade Summer Market at my favorite stamp store, Absolutely Everything in Topsfield! It's on Sunday, June 26th from 12 noon to 3pm. For directions, check out the their website.

Too cool! I am bringing a few new canvases and a ton of handmade greeting cards! I am sure it's going to be a ton of fun!

"I had no idea he was that kind of man".


"White-Horse Fred. Day to day I have nothing to tell."

For anyone in the area, it'll be a great day. Absolutely Everything is giving 20% off coupons for products in this delightful store for all customers that come to the market! How cool is that?

15 comments:

  1. Great projects! Wish I could get up there to see the market. Good luck tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creations! Sound like a really fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them Shar!!! Have fun at the Market!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great projects--hope you sell a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great creations!! wow, have fun!! I wish i could be there!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your projects- I bet you will sell lots! How lucky to have a great store that has such a fun market!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your canvases are fabulous! They'll be huge hit at the weekend - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome canvases Shar, Wish I lived closer the show sounds wonderful. Hope you have a sellout
    Hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are beautiful Shar! i wish you great success at the market! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. dear Shar,
    Beautiful pieces...hope the show went well.wishing you success. take care, gerri

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful creations Shar - hope the sale went well and you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful projects, Shar! Hope you had fun at the market!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...