Monday, June 13, 2011

Queen of the Last Minute with a Sweet and Simple Card

Yup, I am trying to skate in under the wire again with another last minute entry. One day my ambition and my leisure time will coincide :) To make it more interesting, Blogger has decided to be difficult...sigh. I picked out one of my favorite Rogue sweeties to cheer me up and inspire me.

This week at Papertake Weekly the challenge was "Anything Goes" with an optional white color theme with one extra color. Okay, I used skin tones and two colors but it was optional.

Sweet in Pomegranate
Stamps: girl from Relish Reading plate and sentiment from Bits and Pieces plate (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Cardstock: Purely Pomegranate and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Purely Pomegranate (Stampin Up); Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: E00, E02, E11, RV06, RV09, RV19, Y23, and Y26
Tools: cuttlebug, cuttlebug embossing folder and corner rounder

Keep it sweet today!

6 comments:

  1. Sweet, simple and fabulous, Shar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Love that Reading plate. Gorgeous colours in her dress,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very elegant card. Gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so sweet. Love your flower.
    www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just adorable! Gorgeous card! Blogger has been really bad and the commenting thing is still a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Love the white flower on top against the white embossing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...