Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Angel Greetings

Whoohoo! I had the day off yesterday so I decided to make some cards for some new-to-me challenges and some old favorites.

For the first one, I just had to try out my brand-new Stampotique stamps so I grabbed my Angel Boy stamp and looked up the latest Stampotique challenge. Uh oh... Clean and Simple. No sweat. I just checked out some other of my fav challenges for inspiration and saw that Stamping for the Weekend had a Lemon / Lime Challenge. Light bulb!

Here's what I came up with:

Angel On Hi
Stamps: Angelboy (Stampotique); sentiment and circle from Bits and Pieces plate (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Green Galore and Yoyo Yellow (Stamping Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Green Galore (Stampin Up)
Copics: E00, E02, E11, Y15, and Y19

Hope your day is heavenly!

18 comments:

  1. Gotta love Angel Boy! He looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card with lovely Angel Boy! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer’s Challenge # 32. Don't forget to put a link on the challenge site, Shar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific card and loving your Angel Boy Stamp. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is terrific, Shar! So glad you got to play. I love this image and the result is so striking,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's amazing how many people seem scared of clean and simple and then are so good at it!! your card is fab. thanks for taking part in the stampotique challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - love that Angel boy stamp and he looks fab kept CAS! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - he looks fab with yellow wings. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dear! Now you are really tempting me. I don't have any of these Stampotique stamps and drool over them regularly. You have done such a fabulous job with this. It's just gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that Angel and you made a beautiful card with it. Thank you for joining the Stampotique designer's challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh fab. I love your colour combo! Thanks for joining the Stampotique Designers Challenge, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great CAS card x
    Thanks for joining us at stampin for the weekend for our lemon & lime challenge x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. BEAUTIFUL!
    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...