Monday, May 23, 2011

Roguishly Colored

I dusted off my colored pencils when I felt an urge to use my favorite babe from the Relish Reading plate by Rogue Redhead Designs! But what to make?

I decided to take a crack at this week's Play Date Cafe challenge! Aren't these colors fantastic? They had were just calling out to me to go completely vintage! I had just the paper!

Here's my attempt to use these pretty colors!

Love You
Stamps: reading girl from Relish Reading and sentiment from Snow Hugs (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Paper: Autumn from Gretel collection (Cosmo Cricket)
Cardstock: More Mustard, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Timber Brown (StazOn)
Other: various Derwent colored pencils from the Aquatone, Watercolor and Studio lines
Embellishments: 3 antique bronze brads
Tools: corner rounder

Have a spectacular day!

6 comments:

  1. Such a lovely vintage card. It makes you wonder just what she's thinking about sitting in that chair! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fab job incorporating our challenge colors this week! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date CAfe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that your image looks aged - perfect for these colors. Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, Shar, and the image. The colouring is great and shows what can be done with pencils (which I must improve on!),

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome coloring, Sharon, love that image, too...especially against that great background paper! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...