Monday, May 23, 2011

May Flowers

Over at Crafty Creations, they are having a May Flowers challenge! Awesome! To make it more challenging, not only did you have to create a card with a flower, but also add patterned paper and some ribbon. Too fun!

I picked up my copics and got to work coloring these fab flowers from the Floriculture set. I decided on blue this time.

I only had one piece of this yummy BasicGray paper but I am trying to be good and not hoard the pretty paper. What good does it do in the drawer, right?

Flower Power
Stamp: Gaillardia from Floriculture set (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Paper: Cashmere from Urban Couture (BasicGray)
Cardstock: Almost Amethyst, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Timber Brown (StazOn)
Copics: B21, B23, B24, Y11 and YG03
Embellishment: green grosgrain ribbon
Tools: scallop circle punch (Marvy); circle cutter (Creative Memories)

I hope your April showers brought you some amazing May Flowers!

2 comments:

  1. A lovely posy of flowers Shar; they look great in blue. Enjoy your day. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - beautiful work with your image and you're sooo right - pretty papers shouldn't be hidden in the drawers!!! lol Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges! bx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...