Saturday, May 14, 2011

Marvelous Mail

I am wicked late posting the gorgeous Heart Coasters I received in the recent Gingersnap Creations Art Exchange! Sorry about that. I've been working a ton extra and have hardly had time to breathe let alone post.

First, I would like to thank the creators of these awesome coasters: Pam L., Paula A., A.J. and Vicki. Such wonderful and varied designs! What a delight!

Next, I would like to thank everyone in my group for all the yummy extras they enclosed in their packages to me. Here's a few of the wonderful things I received:

Thanks also to Chriss and Paula for the sweet gifts of stash! I can't wait to use everything in new creations!

Gotta love the Gingersnapper community! They are all amazing artists and fabulous friends!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for ALL you do, Shar! You keep us on our toes :).
    Paula

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...