Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Clean and Simple Hello

I'm having a ton of challenge fun this week! Today, I'm playing along with Clean and Simple Stamping and their 141st Sketch!

This sketch had me at "Hello".

Here it is! Super fab design and easy to adapt!

I still had some of my yummy Cashmere paper from BasicGray laying around, so I used that as my jumping off point. When it came to a sentiment, I went to my Bits and Pieces set and choose the "hello" stamp. Here's the finished product:

Hello
Stamp: hello from Bits and Pieces (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Paper: Cashmere from Urban Couture (BasicGray)
Cardstock: Almost Amethyst, Brocade Blue and Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up)
Ink: Timber Brown (StazOn)
Tools: circle punch (Creative Memories); scallop circle punch (Marvy)

Meaning to say a cheery "hello" to someone? Get going!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Basic Grey is having a challenge this week too about mixing up papers. Love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very beautiful! Gorgeous DP too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant. I love the CAS with all the wonderful pattern going on - perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...