Saturday, April 9, 2011

Uncomplicated Cat

It's been awhile since I made a card simply to play around. I've been meaning to use these couple of stamps for ages. Our new Far East theme at Gingersnap Creations snapped me into action.

I also had some further inspiration from the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge whose theme this week is Animals/Pets.

So here's my uncomplicated cat:

Simply Cat
Stamps: Cat and Cat kanji (OnyxXpressions)
Paper: from a collage pack
Cardstock: Real Red and Basic Black (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)

Hope your weekend is creative and uncomplicated!

14 comments:

  1. Of course your gorgeous Oriental style cat makes a stunning geisha. Beautiful card. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a minute wait a minute wait a minute.

    I have known plenty of cats, but NEVER an uncomplicated cat! ;)

    This is wonderful, Shar--that image is great, and the card is elegant.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uncomplicated and very beautiful, Shar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that cat image!! Fab card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How clever to make the cat an Asian inspired card. This looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love that cat.

    Thank you for playing along at C.R.A.F.T this week.
    Betty x
    (GD for April at C.R.A.F.T)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love that cat image. Simply beautiful. take care, gerri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats a great card; love the cat! Have a great weekend, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely, simple design but very striking - I love it! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week for our animal/pets challenge and good luck, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  10. a lovely project! Thanks for taking part in our Animals challenge this week at CRAFT! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. a wonderful uncomplicated cat! simplicity in color and design. purrfect! (sorry, could not resist!) xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love cat, so..I love this elegant card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...