Friday, April 8, 2011

Quick Easter Card

I am trying to be good and use up all my scraps. I came across this wonderful flowered paper that I had almost forgotten about. I love the bright flowers. The bright colors made me think of Easter eggs and I knew I had the perfect stamp for the project.


I had a lot of fun coloring in this detailed image. I tried to keep the main colors those of the flowered designer paper.

Easter Eggs
Stamp: eggs (Serendipity)
Paper: scraps from my basket
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: E13, G16, G17, G28, RV13, RV14, V12, V15, V17, Y13, Y15, YG13, and YG17

I figured it was time to get hopping on my Easter cards! Hope you have fun with your Spring-inspired creations!

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Shar! Love that paper and the matching colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cheery Easter card Shar,
    Hope all is going well!
    Hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely vibrant Easter card Shar. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Shar! Love the perfect spring colors, and the combination of the flowers and the eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful...nice bright colors and happy Easter Eggs. Delightful!
    take care, gerri

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a perfect match--beautiful stamp and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card! Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. See, this is why we crafters never throw anything away! Brilliant card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am bet you glad you kept those scraps.
    Perfect Easter colours.
    Wishes
    Lynne M

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am bet you glad you kept those scraps.
    Perfect Easter colours.
    Wishes
    Lynne M

    ReplyDelete
  11. You inspire me to get out my Copics! It's been awhile. Love this Easter goodness!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...