Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bunny Works

I'm trying to get things in the mail on time this year so my Easter cards to Canada just have to get finished this week! Today, I worked on the card that is destined for my sister's fantastic family - 2 adults, 2 adult kiddos and a pup. For their fab 5, I picked my favorite Easter fab 5 - bunnies (and a cute mouse)!



I used a favorite format of mine that I learned from Technique Junkies called Triple Play. It gives me lots of space to stamp and add information but still fits in a business envelope!



Easter Wishes
Stamps: Bunny Friends, Bees and Bunny, Easter Wishes and Sweet Love (Penny Black)
Cardstock: Whisper White and Really Rust (Stampin Up); tan (unknown)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: B00, E07, E13, E15, E19, G05, G07, G19, R20, R27, RV13, RV14, YR04, YR07 and YR09

Hope you are having a wonderful Spring week! I have crocuses finally so I'm all excited!

17 comments:

  1. I love that bunny stamp sooo cute. I love this shape of card- I'll be having a go at one of those x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so cute! Love those darling little bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great design, love the cute bunnies as well. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very cute and pretty too! I love the fold too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card!!! Where did you get such a cute bunny stamp?!?

    Kathy.brown@pobox.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute bunny card! I need to try that.

    Beverly
    classycardsnsuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. teeheehee, this is so cute Shar, I can see why its your favorite!
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those bunnies! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shar
    They couldn't be any more adorable. Especially the flower pot bunnies in a row.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are SO adorable!!!! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just adorable. I love Penny Black images they are just sooo cute and these are so suitable for Easter. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute card, Shar! Great coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous coloring! such a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so stinkin' cute Shar! What a great example of the Triple Play technique!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...