Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hopping Up and Down with News

Doesn't this bunny look happy? He definitely is and he's bursting with sunshine and happiness.

I am hopping up and down with excitement! I am happy to announce that I have joined the PaperTemptress Design Team and will be starting with that great group of artists shortly! How cool is that? If you haven't had a chance to check out the gorgeous papers at PaperTemptress, you really need to make some time to sit and go through her amazing collection.


Today, I have a guest spot on the PaperTemptress community blog. To see the rest of the cute bunny card shown above, check out my first PaperTemptress post!

8 comments:

  1. Well done you.. cannot think of anyone who deserves it more. Congrats! Suz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrat!You will definitely be an asset to that team.
    I added a Ginger blog roll on my blog. Its just a list with links for now. Ill have to figure out how to add a picture next!
    take care, gerri

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great stamp and love what you did with it. nice card. I like the format ans may have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! They made an excellent choice and will benefit greatly from your talents. I am loving all these adorable bunnies. TFS, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I look forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I am so thrilled for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulation, I'm so happy for you!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...