Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Back to the Blogosphere

After an immensely busy two weeks, I got some stamping in over the weekend. Best of all, my inky time was spent with my fabulous daughter. She whipped up a bunch of great Easter cards and I played with some different ideas.


In the back of my drawer, I found a softy patterned green paper that reminded me of Spring, freshness and grass. Using that paper, I had fun creating one general card and one Easter greeting.

What's Up with Ewe?
Stamp: Friends (Penny Black); What's Up with Ewe? (Memory Box)
Paper: dark green and grass green (Provocraft stack?)
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: B01, B02, E21, R20, RV10, W0, W1, W2, Y00, YG21, YG23, YG25, YR02, YR04

Penny Black has some great bunnies which lend themselves well to Easter cards. I decided to go very soft with the colors on this one. Don't you just love this little mouse?


Here's the whole card:

Hoppy Easter
Stamp: Hanging On (Penny Black); Happy Easter (Art Impressions)
Paper: dark green and grass green (Provocraft stack?)
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: BG32, BG34, BG49E40, E41, E43, E51, E53, E55, R11, V04, V06, V09, Y13, YG17, YG21, YG23, and YG25

Today, I am off to check through more drawers for unexpected and understated treasures.

12 comments:

  1. Love both lovely cards, Shar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those are so cute! Such great coloring/shading technique. Love 'em.
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are so adorable, the images just too sweet! And the colouring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! Love that second one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving both the cards and especially that little mouse, now that is just adorable. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! I bet there's nothing better than stamping with your girl! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah they are so adorable but something about that mouse makes me smile.
    What a nice time to spend creating with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shar all of them are adorable. What a special way to spend time crafting.
    Wishes
    Lynne m

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two fabulous cards. I especially like the sheep one. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...