Monday, March 14, 2011

Working with a CAS Challenge

I love clean designs without a ton of elements so I have been trying out some new-to-me challenges. Today's make is for Clean and Simple Stampings' 131st Challenge. I have been working with the Get to Work theme over at Gingersnap Creations since the beginning of the month so I had this cool typewriter stamp still out from my World of Work Collage. So I got to work with that...stamping this image onto some brown designer paper.


Here's the Clean & Simple sketch:

Typewriters always remind me that I have lots of friends to write to and lots of snail mail to catch up on, so I made that the idea behind this design. I loved this pretty rich but subtle paper so I used that for the main backdrop.

Dear Friend
Stamps: typewriter (OnyxXpressions); dear (Stampington); friend (Impression Obsession)
Cardstock: More Mustard and Basic Black (Stampin Up)
Paper: Together Scroll (Adorn It Carolee Creations)

Hope you get a chance to write to some of your favorite friends today! I'm definitely going to get busy.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card! I typed on a typewriter just like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the little typewriters!Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Shar this is a beaut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Beautiful! As a challenge lover, you might also be interested in my Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Love the colour and especially the background. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...