Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Virtual Birthday Greetings

I am not sure what is more amazing - that 3 of my stamping cyber pals have the same birthday or that they have the same birthday as ME! How cool is that?

So here's some virtual greetings to some fabulous artists and all-round wonderful ladies!

Happy Birthday to Shelly! I know she loves her layers so here's my card to her!

Dragonfly Dreams
Stamp: Dragonfly Dreams (Stamp Francisco)
Cardstock: Cameo Coral, Bashful Blue, Really Rust and Very Vanilla (Stampin Up)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento); various copic markers
Technique: Level Up (Technique Junkies)

You can see the "Level Up" bits here:




Next, Birthday Greetings to Lisa! I know Lisa has a fondness for Warhol cards so here's my card for her!

Happy Flowers
Stamps: flower from Polka Dots and Paisley set and sentiment from Warmest Regards set (Stampin Up)
Paper: coordinating blue set not sure the name (American Crafts)
Cardstock: Bordering Blue (Stampin Up)
Ink: Jet Black (StazOn)

My final card is to my special GF, Gerrie! Hers had to be bright and a little irreverent...just cuz.

It's the Life
Stamps: Can Can Trio (Putting on the Ritz); It's the Life (Penny Black)
Paper: Kitty's Place (sei); Rally Dot from Shabby Princess line (BoBunny)
Cardstock: Whisper White and Basic Black (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); various copics

Here's a little close-up of these fun dancers:


Have a fantastic birthday ladies!


By the way, I no longer have your snail mail addresses on hand, so if you want your card mailed, drop me a line and I'll pop it in the post.

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the BD wishes Sharon, hope you enjoy your day as well! It's wonderful to share my BD with all you talented ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to all you lovely women. Hope it is a happy one with some special treats for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey GF, a special hug for a special birthday gal, from me to you. Thanks so much for my card, I just luv it! HB to everyone that has a birthday today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to visit Shelly's, Gerrie's and Lisa's blogs too.....but Happy Birthday Shar!

    I'm especially partial to those can-can dancers! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Have a fun and wonderful day! The cards you created for the other birthday girls are so perfect for each! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, love all 3 cards, sure they will too. Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, Shar!!! Your cards are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to all of you, Ladies! The birthday cards are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday, Shar!!! And big birthday wishes to all of your pals as well. My daughter's birthday is the 16th.... great time for a birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well happy birthday to YOU! And what wonderful personalized cards you made for the birthday girls. Everyone have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shar HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Belated Birthday Wishes.
    Amazing that so many creative people share the same birthday.
    Love the cards are tailor-made for the recipients.
    TFS.
    Lynne M x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these cards, all so different and so personal. My fav is the 'life in your years' one.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...