Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Setting Up with Relish Reading

This month, I've been playing with paper. Today, I took a simple design idea and, using a paper pad collection, I created a set of note cards. Once I started, it was easy to keep going, adapting the design slightly with each card.

Here's my first card:

Stamp: school girl from Relish Reading plate (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Paper: Pyrus Paper Pad (BasicGrey)
Cardstock: Very Vanilla (Stampin Up)
Ink: Timber Brown (Memento); various copic markers
Embellishments: prima flowers; 1 deep blue brad

To see the rest of the card set, check out my post on the Rogue Redhead Designs blog.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with Helene. It is amazing what can be achieved once you get a project underway. Imagine how handy having a bundle of notecards ready to go.
    Lynne M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike, lol. I've been thinking about making notecards for my Aunt who used to be an editor using your stamps. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...