Sunday, March 13, 2011

Off the Edge with Less is More

The Less is More "Off the Edge" Challenge seemed like a great way to showcase one of my favorite (and one of my first) stamp acquisitions.

The lovely lady is part of a Stamp Francisco set that caught my eye way back when and that still brings a smile to my face when I am browsing through my stamps. Just love the look!

Renaissance Woman
Stamps: woman and sentiment (Stamp Francisco)
Cardstock: Very Vanilla (Stampin Up)
Ink: Vintage Photo, Dried Marigold, Antique Linen (Ranger Distress Ink)

Well, lots to do and off to do it! Have a fabulous day!

20 comments:

  1. Very elegant can see why you love this image she is lovely and you have coloured it perfectly XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. A striking and unusual card, and a great interpretation of the theme. Lynne x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shar
    she is very serene
    Super one layer card
    thank you for entering
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous one-layer card.... WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a beauty and you showcased her beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have stamps that have that effect on me too.it's lovely to get out some old faves. great card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes she is the perfect choice for this theme, an amazing image and card
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful......serene but powerful, love her. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very striking image...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can see why you love this stamp so much. Such an elegant card and perfect for the Less is More challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! yes it's lovely very Mona Lisa, and very serene

    ReplyDelete
  12. a striking image....fab card

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this striking image - perfect for a one-layer card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So unique! I really like this card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A wonderful image ... so beautiful and serene.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous stamp and fabulous card. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...