Saturday, March 12, 2011

Maroon Makes

I am always hoarding paper. I know...bad habit. Anyway..... I decided to pick one piece that I really loved and make it into a set of note cards. I also needed some images that would work well together but need little in the way of adornment. I headed straight for my Relish Reading plate from Rogue Redhead Designs.

Here's one of the quick cards I made:

Stamps: swingers and sentiment from Relish Reading plate (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Paper: Guana Bay double-sided from Letters from Paradise (Black Market Paper Society)
Cardstock: Rose Red, Basic Black and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Raspberry Fizz (Palette)
Tools: oval and oval scallop punches (Marvy)

You can see the rest on the Rogue Redhead Designs blog.

4 comments:

  1. Stunning, Shar - love that maroon colour and the swinging girls are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, this is a fabulous idea! I will not admit to you how much retired paper (from extinct companies, even!) that I own, hoarded away.... this is brilliant to simply stamp an image to color coordinate with the paper, and let the paper shine, too. I'll be CASEing you, girl, for sure! (Yep, will probably even use the same stamp - a favorite of mine!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...