Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Getting Random with Typewriters

What luck! I still have my fab typewriter stamp on my desk and now Gingersnap Creations has made Typewriters the new Random Redhead Challenge!

I have made a bunch of this style of markered cards with lots of white space and repeated pattern. I really like making them...so off I went again! I can also enter this card into the Less is More Challenge as they are doing "One-Layer Off the Edge" this week and this would definitely qualify.

Embrace Your Giggle
Stamps: typewrtiter (OnyxXpressions); embrace your giggle from word set (Impression Obsession); Large type (River City Rubber Works)
Paper: Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: YR04, YR07, YR09 and YR14

Type in Gingersnap Creations into your browser and check out the fabulous samples submitted by the amazing Gingers!

11 comments:

  1. Great stamp. Love the lino print look of this image. And yummy colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great piece, Shar, love the stamp and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lino print appearance too Sharon, quick and simple and a great fun card too!
    Hugs,
    Sharon F.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always come up with a great technique for your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the graphic look of your card - simple, but it really packs a punch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Sharon, the colours are so eye catching. A great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The stamps are great, love the vintage lino look - very retro.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this style. And love the sentiments. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this bright fun card and especially the sentiment - my eyes can take all the help they can get now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card! Fabulous design! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...