Thursday, February 17, 2011

Skating Away

I was messing around with my reinkers and my craft mat and made up a few basic backgrounds. I love the way te color floats and changes on these backgrounds.

I made this card for my wonderful husband. He is definitely a star in my life!

Skating Away
Stamps: skaters, snowflake background and sentiment from Snow Hugs plate (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Cardstock: glossy cardstock (Stampland Chicago); Almost Amethyst and Elegant Eggplant (Stampin Up)
Inks: Elegant Eggplant, Lovely Lilac, and Brilliant Blue (Stampin Up); Jet Black (StazOn)
Tools: mini star punch, craft mat

All the romance doesn't have to end just because Valentine's Day has come and gone! Why not put a little love note in your sweetie's lunch or under their pillow? This one is going to be delivered with breakfast tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous piece Shar - I did that once !!!!! and my hubby swapped butties with his colleague - I really got ribbed about the naughty note when I attended the works dinner dance x Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! That IS a great background!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colors on this cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...