Thursday, February 17, 2011

One World One Heart Door Prize Winner

It's been a great 3 weeks of journeying around the blogosphere all over the world and meeting so many great artists! It's so cool to see so many different types as well - collage, mixed media, papercrafts, doll making, jewelry making, photography and painting to name just a few.

I am happy to announce the winner of my door prize



was....



Comment Number 122!


Here's what she said:


Paula, I'll be emailing you soon so you can send me your contact information!

Thanks so much to all my new friends and all my wonderful followers for all the great comments! A huge thanks to Lisa for creating such a wonderful event! We all know it took a lot of hard work and difficult organizing to put it all together and she deserves a huge WHOOHOO and round of applause! I look forward to her newest event - Our World Our Art - coming in 2012!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Paula! Such a lovely heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Paula - Maybe next year ?????????????

    ReplyDelete
  3. YIPPEEEE!!! THIS IS SO EXCITING! I love this beautiful giveaway, and I am thrilled to win it! Thank you so much! And I think we are all winners to be able to participate in such a lovely event. I've enjoyed it so very much and am so excited about all the beautiful blogs I've seen and the wonderfully creative people I've met!

    Thank you for creating such a special giveaway. I'm honored to receive it!!!

    Gratefully,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Paula your lucky winner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...