Monday, February 14, 2011

One Pink and Red Card for the Big Day!

I never get the right shade of pink Valentine paper to go with the cardstock I have on hand, so this year I decided to make the background paper.

I hauled out my Technique Junkies newsletters and had a peak and found exactly what I was looking for - the Depth of Field technique.

Depth of Love
Stamps: sentiment and interlocking heart (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Cardstock: Pink Passion and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Real Red, Pink Passion and Pixie Pink (Stampin Up)
Technique: Depth of Field (Technique Junkies)

Hope everyone has a splendid Valentine's Day!

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Love the red and pink hearts together! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Shar. Love the heart stamp and the technique you used. So nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay so you caved in by using pink but I like it - really great card Shar.
    Wishes. Lynne M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, those hearts are fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a darling card! I just love hearts and the color scheme you selected is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this technique using the heart stamp

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on the background paper! The card turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...