Saturday, February 26, 2011

OWOH Mail Call and a New Card

I really enjoyed the One World One Heart event this year. For once, I actually got it together enough to make a piece and to visit a good portion of the participating blogs.

I was lucky enough to win two prizes from two excellent artists AND both prizes came on the exact same day! Whoohoo!

Here's the first piece, a stunning tatted necklace by Icela of Icela's Fish Bowl of Tatting. Isn't it gorgeous? It came with a beautifully made Thank You card! To see more of Icela's cards, you can check out her card-making blog, Greeting Cards by Icela.

A close-up:


The second fabulous prize was a pair of earrings created by Elaine Akers of Elaine's Creative Works. They are such a pretty shade of lilac! I love them!

A big thank you to both wonderful ladies! Your art is fabulous!

Although time on the weekend is rather rare in my house, I did get a chance to make a quick card!

Stamp credit: Snow Hugs plate, Rogue Redhead Designs

To find out more about how I made this card, you can visit the Rogue Redhead Designs blog!

1 comment:

  1. Glad the earrings that you won on my OWOH blog offering arrived, and that you like them. Enjoy!
    I have enjoyed visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...