Sunday, February 27, 2011

Heart Coaster Art Exchange

I just finished my submissions for the Heart Coaster Art Exchange on Gingersnap Creations. I had a lot of fun with them. I have never done coasters before (despite the stack I bought 2 years ago) but they are my favorite canvas size - 4" x 4".

The only stipulation besides using a coaster or beer mat as the base of your art is to include a heart. As you all know, I am not a really pink and bow type person so I did my own spin with the heart inspiration making it more about following one's heart than giving it away.

Here are two of my creations:

Follow Your Heart
Stamps: Inkadinkado and Studio G

Fly Free
Stamps: Invoke Arts and Catslife Press

To see my other coasters, check out the art exchange reminder on Gingersnap Creations.

11 comments:

  1. Both beautiful coaster/Mats Can't choose between them each has it's own wonderful bits

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both lovely but the second is my favourite. I love the GS exchanges, so many talented people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both gorgeous, Shar! I love your approach - the non-Valentine's colors and vintage images - just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad I came over to check out the other one! Awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool projects! I love altered art. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are both lovely, but the Fly Free takes my breath away!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...