Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Everything You Imagined

I was playing around in my studio and decided, for once, to get messy. This card is the result. I created the background using three different shades of green stamped onto a craft sheet and then sloshed up with glossy cardstock. The background was overstamped with the Almanac background from RRD. I stamped this fab man into a puddle of blues and greens for a surreal look and then overstamped with this sentiment.



Stamp credits: man and sentiment (Paperbag Studios); background (Rogue Redhead Designs)

Are you getting messy today?

11 comments:

  1. This is such a cool piece! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you for visiting my blog! I am happy to meet you, and I love your art--isn't it fun to meet new blogging friends? Have a lovely week, Smiles, Jann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Sharon! Gorgeous card! I love the watercolory feel. Thanks for stopping by my blog during OWOH 2011! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, Shar! Love the green, and that paperbag man is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! I am going to get messy before the day is over..... Hopefully....! Love the image you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sloshings Shar. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sharon! Messy is good for you! Love this mess!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks awesome, I love your 'messy' style.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...