Thursday, February 10, 2011

Challenging Heart

It's been awhile since I could put down the shovel and pick up my stamps, but I wanted to try a few challenges today!

CardPatterns has a wonderful design for their Sketch 101!

Here's my take:

Simple Love
Stamps: hearts and sentiment from Snow Hugs plate (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red and Basic Black (Stampin Up)
Ink: Real Red (Stampin Up); Jet Black (StazOn)
Embellishments: 1/4" red ribbon; red bow
Tools: corner rounder and mini heart punch

This card also goes along with the PaperTake Weekly's Have a Heart Challenge!

Everyone's getting into Valentine's Day! You'd think it was right around the corner...oh wait...it is! Aaaah! Better get busy with more Valentines!

7 comments:

  1. Clever use of the sketch Shar. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that sketch...and I love what you've done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card so elegant thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your CAS design! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the classic red, black & white combination. Perfect for the holiday! Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...