Sunday, January 30, 2011

Gilded Beauty

I had a lot of fun playing with the Gilded Paper technique which I learned from Debby Boltman's tutorial on Gingersnap Creations.

To see how I put this card together and to see others like it, you can check out my revisit of this technique.

L'Art d'Etre Belle
Stamp: woman from L'Art d'Etre Belle plate (Oxford Impressions)
Paper: old music sheet ephemera
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink (Stampin Up)
Ink: Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick (Ranger Distress Ink); Gold (Colorbox)
Other: Superfine Black Embossing Powder (Ranger); Red Embossing Tinsel (Ranger); Ancient Gold embossing powder (Ranger)
Tools: heat tool; brayer

Have a beauty of a day! Stop back tomorrow for my One World One Heart post.

2 comments:

  1. Stunning. And thanks for the idea of checking out old tutorials. I know what I shallbe doing next week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this technique!! I'm going to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...