Wednesday, January 26, 2011

GC88: Coffee and Cream - Love and Scandal

Today, Gingersnap Creations unveiled its latest color challenge - Coffee and Cream!

And, as soon as I shoveled off my desk, I dove into my paper stash and came up with some lovely cream and chocolate two-sided paper and some chocolate ribbon. Hmmm....guess I haven't cleaned up my craft room in awhile.

Love and Scandal
Stamp: Scandal (Stampington)
Paper: Toile Mocha Paperie from the Paperie line (Making Memories)
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla (Stampin Up)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up)
Embellishment: 1/4" chocolate ribbon

Why not try this color combo on your own creation? Looking for ideas? Check out the fabulous samples from the Gingers on the Gingersnap Creations blog!

10 comments:

  1. Lovely colours and gorgeous paper. i love that saying too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab quote! Beautiful, elegant card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing card Shar and adore that quote, brilliant. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quote, ha ha...I think I'll make a cup of tea:) love the "sholveling off the desk" comment, so true:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the sentiment! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so classy, Shar! (I got caught in a time crunch with my final card, and it shows it!) Beautiful creation.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...