Wednesday, January 5, 2011

GC85: Hot Beverages

Today, we are embracing our favorite hot beverages on Gingersnap Creations with a new Chestnut Theme Challenge!

Here's a sentiment that always made me laugh!

Successful Woman
Stamps: sentiment (Impression Obsession); coffee cup and flourish (Flourishes)
Paper: Rust-Tea Stain from Tintz paper collection (FiberScraps)
Cardstock: More Mustard, Basic Black and Very Vanilla (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)

Hope you grab a cup of coffee, tea or cocoa and sit down for a nice visit with the Gingers who have brewed up some great takes on this challenge!

10 comments:

  1. This is just fab! Love the sentiment - hope you don't mind if I retain it for a future use?
    The image is terrific too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific sentiment and so very true....... great card. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and I love the sentiment too! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Well, I go with tea, but there is always something! Very nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I am going to have to update my IO collection as I don't have that sentiment. yet! Jan Hoyt

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card Shar! I love the warm browns and the image fits so well with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the design and colors! The sentiment is so cool or should I say, "hot."

    ReplyDelete
  8. That IS a great sentiment! I know I wouldn't get too far without my caffeine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, Shar! Love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...