Saturday, January 8, 2011

Dressed in Flowers

I am finishing off my set of paper piecing cards with my favorite thing to paper piece - a dress!

This is a great stamp and one of my very first! It's great for all kind of applications! I have both the outline and the solid versions. For the paper piecing, I obviously used the outline.

Dressed in Flowers
Stamp: open dress (Renaissance Art Stamps)
Paper: May Flowers from the Vintage Blue collection (WeRMemoryKeepers)
Cardstock: Very Vanilla and Basic Black (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)

Hope you have a day dressed in fun!

11 comments:

  1. Oh, this is gorgeous Shar! I love the paper piecing and the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning ... such perfect paper for that lovely dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you like the stamps I love your PP looks fabby

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, those flowers look fab on the dress. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress looks fabulous with flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card. Your choice of paper and stamp were perfect for this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Shar - loving those papers! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a brilliant idea, paper piecing a dress. Love it. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...