Thursday, January 6, 2011

Birthday Fairy

Yesterday, my sweet babe turned 11. Definitely all grown up now...or getting pretty darn close!

I made her this card with a red-headed fairy to celebrate! I loved the fresh green color with the deeper blues. I had to mask to add the mushroom and it was surprisingly easy with this image. To get enough space, I used an entire piece of cardstock for the base making it a 8.5" x 5.5" card!

Birthday Fairy
Stamps: fairy sitting, mushroom (Magnolia)
Paper: Fabulous Vintage (Chatterbox)
Cardstock: Green Galore, Garden Gren and Very Vanilla (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: Boo, B01, B16, B18, E07, E09, E31, E33, E35, G21, G24, Y13, Y15, Y19
Embellishment: sheer gold ribbon
Tools: oval cutter (Creative Memories)

Inside, I used a Penny Black sentiment: " May your life be like a wildflower growing freely in the beauty and joy of each new day." I added another Penny Black sentiment for the "happy birthday" part.

Hope you have a day filled with a garden of dreams!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! And happy belated birthday to the young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I'm sure she loved it!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...