Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Beauty Cubed

I am not sure what I intend to do with this cube, but it was fun to make!


I started by painting this wood block with pink paint just to push my own comfort zone as I am not a pink person by nature. I then stamped some text-based and flourish images onto the cube with StazOn. To finish off, I picked several collage images of women and some designer paper to add to the block. I am not quite finished, but I like the look so far!

Wishing you a creative day!

11 comments:

  1. I do like pink, lol, and I love what you've done with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your wooden block, its pretty enough to stand on its own.........or if you get stuck you know where I live, I can always find a special place for it.....lol Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant cube you have! Love this in pink and black! I think Netty just dropped a big hint, but I am closer and postage would be less! Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! I love it, thanks for sharing. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great, the colours are just right for the images. Good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh boy i love it! who cares what you do with it? i'd just look at it! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it too, Shar! I like the pink, but then again, I like all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, I love this Shar! It is perfect,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would make a pretty paper weight in an elegant office. It's fun to create outside our comfort zone once in awhile:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shar I so love the cube. If I had this I would display it in a beautiful setting and sit and enjoy looking at it. Really beautiful. Lynne M x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...