Thursday, December 9, 2010

Santa Season: Day 8 (a little late)

I had all the good intentions in the world yesterday of posting my next Santa...but I fell asleep on the couch. Yup, no better excuse than that. Boy, the holidays are tiring!

For this card, I stamped Santa on vellum and then colored the backside with copic markers to give it a softer look. Then, I made a peek-a-boo window in my designer paper and set the vellum behind and up against my plain white background. A couple of bows and a teeny tag later and I was finished.

Smiling Santa
Stamps: Santa (Stubby Stampers); sentiment (not sure - not marked)
Paper: scrap from my basket; vellum with tiny hearts (Staples - yup, go check it out)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Very Vanilla and Real Red (Stampin Up)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Copics: B00, B32, B34, E02, E11, G14, G16, R35, R37, Y19
Tools: tag punches (Stampin Up); 2 red bows
Embellishments: stocking brad

Wishing you lots of smiles today!

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...