Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Santa Season: Day 22 & My 600th post

Tomorrow is my 3rd blogoversary and today's post is my 600th! Thanks to everyone who has supported me and shared their art with me over the last 3 years of my stamping pursuits! It has been a true pleasure learning, laughing and crafting with all of you!

I started with a Santa card all those days ago...guess I don't really change that much. At least my photography has gotten a little better :)

It's getting awfully close to the "big day" so I am going Clean and Mostly Simple for this Santa card.

I created a blue background using Splitcoast's Stamped Acrylic Block Background technique and then overstamped my postage Santa and cut them out. I then stamped a grouping of the Santa postage stamp onto a piece of simple designer paper. After that, it was a simple matter of matching up my cut out pieces with my arrangement and affixing. I think it came out quite nicely!

Postage Stamp Santa
Stamps: postage Santa and sentiment (Stamp Francisco)
Paper: scrap from my basket
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy and Basic Black (Stampin Up); glossy cardstock
Ink: Paris Dusk and Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Technique: Stamped Acrylic Block Background (Splitcoast Stampers)

Extending you lots of warm wishes today!

7 comments:

  1. Happy blogoversary and a very Happy Christmas too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Shar. Merry Christmas to you!!! You've Come a Long Way Baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so clever, Shar - love how it turned out! Happy Anniversary and congrats on 3 years and 600 posts in blogland!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and congratulations on your blogiversary and your 600 posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific card Shar, so clever. Happy blogiversary and 600 posts....wow that is a lot.. Wishing you a very Happy Christmas.
    Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Shar, Congratulations on 3 years and 600 posts! What a milestone!
    Love your Santa post, its darling!
    Have a Wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am such a blue girl- LOVE this card! Congrats on your 3 year milestone! And, Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...