Monday, December 20, 2010

Santa Season: Day 20

I have been playing with my chalks today! I loved the new sketch from CardPatterns #95 and I also thought this card fit the Christmas Challenge on Stamping for the Weekend.

Chalked Santa
Stamp: vintage Santa (Hearts in Touch); Weathered background (Stampin Up)
Paper: scrap from my basket
Cardstock: Cranberry Crisp and So Saffron (Stampin Up); glossy cardstock (Stampland Chicago)
Ink: Versamark
Chalks: various from Pearlescent Jewel Tones (Pebbles Inc.)
Embellishments: poinsettia (Prima); copper brad; 1" grosgrain green ribbon

Wishing you a day of wonder!

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is breathtakingly beautiful! Love the layout and colors. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the nontraditional colors you used. So glad you could join us on Card Patterns. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really like the technique used on these!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...