Thursday, December 2, 2010

Santa Season: Day 2

Santa takes many forms but there is no doubt that the Spirit of St. Nick is present when you see his iconic hat. Today, I decided to create a card for my adorable cat.


She looks thrilled, doesn't she?

Here's the card:

Santa Paws
Stamps: cat in Santa hat (Stubby Stampers); sentiment (Penny Black)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Gable Green, Ballet Blue, and Always Artichoke (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); white marker (Inkssentials)
Technique: Warhol (Technique Junkies)

Hope you have a purr-fect day!

6 comments:

  1. Cute! The 3 panels are a great way to showcase this image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love the cat in the santa hat stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny and beautiful card! Your cat is really adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute GF, sweet kitty, ours is named Roscoe, he told me that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only you would make a card for your cat! How adorable both your card and your kitty.
    I received the most wonderful tweedle dee and tweedle dum card today from you and Ali, Thank you for thinking of me. I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...