Friday, December 17, 2010

Santa Season: Day 16 and Day 17

Little did I know but Santa Season seems to coincide with flu season...ah well! On the upside, there are two Santas today!

After all my somber vintage Santas, I thought I would be a bit irreverent. Here's my lavender and lime Santa:

Lavender and Lime Santa
Stamp: Santa digistamp (Pink Cat Studios)
Paper: green stripe from the Bambino Collection (DaisyD's..boy I miss their papers)
Cardstock: Green Galore, Lovely Lilac and Very Vanilla (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); variety of copic markers
Tools: Oval cutter (Creative Memories)

I also love this fab Santa from Starving Artistamps! I used a combination of marker watercoloring and wisped frames for this simple card.

Happy Santa
Stamps:
Santa and sentiment (Starving Artistamps)
Cardstock: Really Rust and Real Red (Stampin Up); watercolor paper
Ink: Jet Black (StazOn)
Markers: Real Red, Really Rust, Blush Blossom and Summer Sun (Stampin Up)
Tools: sponge and post-its
Techniques: Marker Watercoloring and Wisped Frames (Technique Junkies)

Hope you had a fabulous and fun Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Ah hun sorry to hear you have the flu! Hope your feeling better soon, Love your Santa's so fun!! and both so different from each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the purple and green Santa. Non traditional colors that worked great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...