Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Santa Season: Day 15

To go along with the Gingersnap Creations Polar Animals challenge, I decided to make my Santa penguin-style - black and white!


I love the look of black and white holiday cards and usually I put a splash of red in but this scene was so serene that I went with more white with a little ribbon flower.

Sitting with Santa
Stamp: Santa and child from Season of Giving (Oxford Impressions)
Paper: Black Tie Optional (Imaginisce)
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin Up); glossy cardstock (Stampland Chicago)
Ink: Jet Black (StazOn)
Embellishment: white ribbon flower

Have a tuxedo kind of day!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! I have a hard time finding Santa stamps that I like - the stamps by Oxford Impressions, Artistic Outpost, and Stamp Francisco are some of my faves. Love your series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this classic black and white! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I really love the black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it - these colors are def my faves this season! Hugs, Valerie-Jael

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...