Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Santa Season: Day 14

Today's Santa is one of the first ones I acquired and one that I still treasure.


I decided to use this pretty aqua color for a little different look. I was inspired by a fabulous poinsettia by Evelyn on her blog, Beyond Just Black and White.

Sweet St. Nick
Stamp: vintage Santa (Stamp Francisco)
Paper: scraps from my basket
Cardstock: Night of Navy (Stampin Up); glossy cardstock (Stampland Chicago)
Ink: Broken China and Tumbled Glass (Ranger Distress Ink); Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Tools: heart punch
Technique: Stamped Acrylic Block Background (Splitcoast Stampers

Tired of red and green? Try out some other colors and see how beautifully a holiday card can come out!

4 comments:

  1. This is positively stunning, Shar! I've been soooo enjoying your Santa series! Very inspirational. (And that's one of my favorite Santas in my stash, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. another beautiful use of an unexpected color. absolutely gorgeous. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm honored, Shar, by your reference to my 'unusual' poinsettia! Love you card....love the Santa image and the simple layout. Santa is definitely the center of attention.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I luv this lots. I cant pinpoint. Everything about it. I lurve.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...