Monday, December 13, 2010

Santa Season: Day 13

I am finishing off my cards with the Stamped Acrylic Block Background from Splitcoast Stampers. Today's is my second last card using this technique.

I love these ATC-sized minis from the Tim Holtz collection. They are wonderful and detailed but still allow lots of space on a regular sized card to play with paper.

Blue Christmas
Stamp: Santa from Tim Holtz (Stampers Anonymous)
Paper: various scraps from my basket
Cardstock: Night of Navy (Stampin Up); glossy cardstock (Stampland Chicago)
Ink: Mulled Lavendar and Chipped Sapphire (Ranger Distress Ink); Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Technique: Stamped Acrylic Block Background (Splitcoast Stampers)

Shoo away the blues today with some stamping fun!

4 comments:

  1. That is a lovely Santa ATC. I love the shades of blues that you used. Blue is my favorite color. Seeing all these wonderful ATCs makes me want to start drawing and painting ATCs again. I've been on a sabbatical for a while because my kiddos have been keeping me pretty busy but now that the boys are in school full time I have some extra time. I need to find some groups to to get involved with.

    But I digress, you work is lovely, thanks for sharing and Happy Holidays.

    Chris :)
    Artzeechris' Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Shar. Sorry I haven't been commenting recently - have visted each Santa Season post, but been a bit distracted by Tim's 12 Tags!! (thanks for stopping by!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, your card is stunning! I love the blues and the papers are so perfect together! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...