Saturday, December 11, 2010

Santa Season: Day 11

I have been messing around quite a bit with the Stamped Acrylic Block Background that I saw on Splitcoast Stampers. I really liked the mottled look that it created when I stamped a Tim Holtz Santa on top of it. I liked the effect so much I created two more along the same lines.

I love the vintage look of these stamps! There's something about vintage Christmas that just makes me smile.

Here's today's try:

Santa Memories
Stamp: Santa mini from Tim Holtz line (Stampers Anonymous)
Paper: Anniversary Sentiments (Karen Foster Designs)
Cardstock: Always Artichoke (Stampin Up); white glossy cardstock (Stampland Chicago)
Ink: Bundled Sage and Forest Moss (Ranger Distress Inks); Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Embellishments: 2 circular decorative paper clips
Technique: Stamped Acrylic Block Background (Splitcoast Stampers)

Wishing you a day of happy nostalgia!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...