Saturday, December 11, 2010

Santa Season: Day 10

Feeling in the pink today! I used some more of the background I made with the Splitcoast Stamped Acrylic Block Background for this vintage Santa and then, inspired by the White Glitter Challenge on the GC blog, I added some Stickles for dimension and some white glitter for fun. Obviously, I am now covered in glitter but it was worth it :)

Sweet Santa
Stamps: vintage Santa from Snowy Woods plate (Artistic Outpost); sentiment (Hero Arts)
Paper: Sari from the Perhaps collection (BasicGrey)
Cardstock: Rose Red and Basic Black (Stampin Up); glossy cardstock
Ink: Victorian Velvet and Fired Brick (Ranger Distress Ink); Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Tools: oval cutter (Creative Memories)
Embellishment: ribbon flower; white Stickles; white glitter

Have a sweet Saturday! Stay tuned for Santa #11.

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...