Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Santa Season: Day 1

Every year, I do a month of Christmas cards and this year is no exception. This year, however, I am ahead of the game and have all my holiday cards made so I can just have some fun.

I figured what's more fun than Santa in all his wonderful variations.

Going Green Santa
Stamps: Santa (Penny Black); sentiment (Hero Arts)
Paper: Old Olive patterned paper (Stampin' Up); watercolor paper
Cardstock: Always Artichoke (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Timber Brown (StazOn)
Markers: Summer Sun, Always Artichoke, Rose Red, Close to Cocoa, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, More Mustard and Blush Blossom
Tools: circle cutters (Creative Memories); aquapainter (Stampin Up)
Technique: Marker Watercolor (Technique Junkies)

Come by for a dose of sweet Santa every day until the 25th!

4 comments:

  1. Love the image you used- and pretty colors toto. Good for you- all done....wish I could say that- I'll have to join you next year at Gingersnaps monthly........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you, finished your cards! I need to get a crack on. This santa is so cute, love him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image and what you've done with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...