Saturday, December 4, 2010

Open Studios: Jones Single Finished

I am hanging out in my studio today at Western Avenue finishing off a few (okay lots) of mid-way and just started projects during their Open Studio day.

The canvas below was one for which I painted the background ages ago, but never could figure out what to do with it. When I found a old ticket in my collage stash that read "Jones Single" I knew exactly where I was going with it. Most of my canvases have some sort of narrative element - guess the girl may stop writing but doesn't stop being a writer.


Hope you are having an amazing Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shar. Love all the elements you brought together in this piece of art and such a striking focal image. Lynne M x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...